Thursday 13 December 2012

Meaningful Movies & Songs










1. Tarzan
2. Cinderella
3. Aladdin
4. The Lion King
5. 101 Dalmatians
6. Toy Story
7. Lilo and Stitch
8. Real Steel
9. 3 Ninjas
10. The Robbinsons
11. Brother Bear
12. Despicable Me
13. Finding Nemo
14. Ice Age
15. Madagascar









SONGS      

1. Sister Sledge - We are Family
2. Boyz II Men - A Song for Mama
3. Luther Vandross - Dance with my Father
4. The Temptations - Lean On Me      
5. Journey - Don't Stop Believing
6. The O’Jays - Family Reunion
7. Louis Armstrong - What a Wonderful World
8. Michael Jackson - I’ll Be There
9. The Pretenders - I’ll Stand By You
10. Bill Withers - Lean On Me
11. Mariah Carey-Anytime You Need a Friend
12. Monica - For You I Will
13. Tarzan Movie - Two Worlds, You'll Be In My Heart
14. John Lennon - Imagine
15. Elton John - Friends
16. Kirk Franklin and Nu Nation – Lean on Me
17. Miley Cyrus - The Climb, True Friend
18. Bruno Mars – Count on Me
19. I'll Stand By You - The Pretenders

No comments:

Post a Comment